Sunday, June 3, 2012

One N Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask

So my son is down for his nap, and of course that is about the only time I can go and get my shower in. I have recently went platinum blonde (I need to get some pictures of it before the roots start showing), and the bleach did take a toll on the condition of my hair. Now my hair was in very good condition before the bleaching process and did go through two bleachings and a toner. My hair still feels very soft, has good movement, but could use a trim (which it needed before I went blonde anyways).
So on to the point. I purchased One N Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask at Sally's Beauty Supply for about $9 with my sally's card, but its only a dollar more if you don't have one, and that is for the 8.5 oz tube. It has been a great investment for me. This stuff has done wonders to my hair. It feels so soft, and I have no tangles at all when I go to comb it. I have yet to find a product that does that. On the days that I wash my hair, which is about every 2 to 3 days now, I use an organic shampoo and then put this in my hair and leave it in about 8 to 10 minutes. Which seems like a long time while in the shower (or for me it does, I'm usually out of the shower in about 15), but that gives me time to shave and wash up. That usually covers the time needed to leave the conditioner in. When I'm ready to rinse, I turn the hot water down and rinse it in cool. That really helps make your hair shine.
After using this for about 2 weeks, I have seen a huge difference in my hair. I can't even believe that I have bleached my hair twice in those 2 weeks and my hair looks and feels like it does. I will not be changing brands on this, unless for some awful reason they take it off the market :(. That will be a very dark day indeed.
So if you are looking for an inexpensive brand, this is the the product for you. I am really looking forward to getting the whole collection.
++On a side note: This is my first review on a product ever, so if anyone stumbles upon this blog, please comment below and let me know how I did. ^_^++

No comments:

Post a Comment