Thursday, June 28, 2012

Listia and other things

Sorry it's been a while since I posted last, but I've been busy and whatnot. I got a new phone. It's the Motorola XPRT. I know that the hype about it was that it was great for business professionals that were transitioning from blackberry to android, but I love phones that have a touchscreen and a QWERTY keyboard. I have used an all touchscreen phone and find it difficult to text with. This is a really great phone so far. I haven't really had a chance to really doodle with it, but I will give a more in depth review about it when I have. I'm just happy to have an android again. They are so handy for pretty much anything.

I have discovered a new site called Listia. It is a site like Ebay. You bid on items that you like, but you earn points that can be used towards purchasing items by bidding. I'm not sure if you lose your points when you bid, but as far as I know, if you do not win the auction, you do not lose your points. What I really like about this site is that you can earn points, or use your own money to buy points with to purchase items. The auctions are very similar to Ebay with their layout. So far from browsing the site, there are some really great items that people post and most of them do offer free shipping (gotta love saving money on shipping). There is also a rewards section. Once you have earned (or purchased) enough points, you can turn them in to some really awesome items. I know there was are ipods, cameras, coffee and espresso makers, amazon gift cards, etc. I am really digging this website and it has given me something else to pass the time other than copious.


I am really loving that these sites that have these earning options are coming out of the wood works. I am on a budget and treating myself can be far and few between. So I have received a lot of items from credits, points, reward programs and so on.

I have had problems with some of my family and friends believing me about these sites, even after showing them what I have received. Has it really become a time where people don't think that anything can be free without a catch? It baffles me.

Anyways, that is pretty much it. I haven't had anything going on, but I've been busier than a bee. I don't know how that happens, but it did. I hope you all check this site out, it is the real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment