Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hunt's Delicious Dinners Cravebox

Okay all you Kentuckians, listen up. I don't know if anyone has heard of Cravebox, but I am about to explain, so just sit tight.

Cravebox is a company that offers you the chance to use a number of products for a set price, so that you don't have to waste your money buying a full size product just to find out that it is just not going to work. I know that I have thrown money down the drain so to speak for that reason alone. So you pay one fee per month and you will receive a box full of several different types of products. I know that they have beauty boxes and food boxes. I'm sure they have many more categories, but there are a couple. I have had a huge interest in purchasing a box, but haven't been able to. I will list their site at the bottom. Definitely go and check it out.

Right now they have this Hunt's dinner box. Anyone who lives in Kentucky and is a busy home cook is eligible for this box, and it is only going to cost you $10 to cover shipping and handling. That is an awesome price. It includes a new dinner sauce from Hunt's and the people who purchase this box will be the first to try it. I, personally really like Hunt's products. I am one of those that prefer Hunt's over Heinz, along with other samples to help put together a nice dinner for your family, that will apparently cut your preparation down and is going to make the entire process a breeze.

Being a stay at home mom with a 2 year old that is constantly getting into something. I usually just whip something up fast, so that I can keep my attention on him and be able to cook for my family. I would really enjoy for once to be able to cook something that looks nice and tastes even better, but that is just not in the cards for me right now. I take my hat off to mothers that have more than one that are close to his age. He is my first, so this is a learning experience for me as well. Cooking already makes me nervous, and so I don't really have the time to cook a nice meal. I am hoping that this will give me a new outlook on cooking.

This sauce is supposed to be very versatile. So you can slow cook chicken with it or spread it over polenta or pasta.

Okay, are you ready to hear about the bonus that is coming with these boxes? Trust me, it is epic. 10 boxes are going to contain a $100 VISA gift card and one will contain a $250 card. If that doesn't move you, than I don't know what will. That right there is worth $10 in my opinion. Besides, you probably wouldn't be able to pay $10 for a decent meal at the grocery store.

I think this is a great opportunity, and if you are like me, Kentucky doesn't really top the list of states that gets singled out for things like this. I am really psyched about this as you all should be as well.

Cravebox - go to their site and become a member. Then visit this link https://www.cravebox.com/hunts.asp?ps=1  to purchase their Hunt's Delicious Dinners Cravebox. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment